THE AIKIDO GUIDE is a powerful tool that fully utilizes the app technology to give a unique learning experience. Access to different levels of information from more than 400 videos will provide inspiration and challenges to beginners as well as teachers.
The Aikido Guide receives very positive reviews, and it is now in use by Aikido teachers and students in 70 different countries around the world.
THE GUIDE CONTAINS:
- 344 videos of different combinations of attack, technique and mode.
- 568 different applications including Omote, Ura, etc. Each application is shown from two or three angles/sides.
- 4 modes: Basic, advanced and two flowing modes.
- 14 videos explaining important Taisabaki – ways of entering, linked to each attack-technique combination.
- 19 in-depth explanations of core techniques.
- 18 videos on basic movements for individual practice.
- 4 videos explaining important principles of Aikido, such as the triangle, the circle and the square.
- 3 video interviews.
The Aikido Guide is built up in an eclectic way inspired from a wide range of teachers and schools.
Shihan Bjorn Eirik Olsen (6th Dan Aikikai) has been living in Japan for many years were he practiced intensively with teachers such as Morito Suganuma Sensei, Minoru Inaba Sensei and late Morihiro Saito Sensei – in addition to late Doshu Kishomaru Ueshiba, the present Doshu Moriteru Ueshiba and several of the “old” students of Morihei Ueshiba, the founder of Aikido. He is presently chief instructor of Norway Aikikai and has been teaching in countries like England, Greece and Vietnam.
- For mobile telephones as well as tablets.
- For the best experience, the application requires WiFi.
- Audio explanations are in English.
- The design of the Android app is sligthly different from the iOS. The functionality and the content are identical.
- 1500 iOS and Android applications have been sold to Aikido practitioners in close to 70 different countries.
- The Android app was new on the market from March 15th 2013.
The videos are upgraded from time to time. In June 2014 as many as 38 videos were replaced. Among these were the explanations of the four modes (Basic, Flowing Tenkan, Flowing Tenshin and Advanced), as well as the in-depth explanation of Kotegaeshi and several of the flowing (Tenshin) techniques from Yokomen uchi and Shomen uchi. In this way the Aikido Guide is improved without the need of making new versions of the application itself.
- For more information about the Aikido Guide, see: www.aikidoguide.no.
- You will also find information on Facebook - Aikido Guide.
Aikido is a Japanese Martial Art that aims at solving situations in a harmonious way by understanding and expressing universal laws of body, mind and spirit.
Aikido Guide is a free trial software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2013-09-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Aikido Guide (version 1.0) has a file size of 2.52 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.